Summer of Code Progress: Attachment Upstreamer improvements
|Summer of Code Archive||Inspirated Code|
|Report Guidelines||Ubuntu Wiki|
|Original Proposal||Ubuntu Wiki|
New features were added to Attachment Upstreamer in order to make it more suitable for issues encountered by Ubuntu maintainers (as suggested by Bryce from his experience as the X.org maintainer).
- Branch, Merge Revision: Implemented caching of Bugzilla credentials using Gnome Keyring and
- Merge Revision:
- Branch: Added support for excluding attachments based on filename matching using glob patterns.
- Branch: Added support for extracting Tar and Zip archives when the number of files in them is below a specified limit.
- Branch: Added support for excluding attachments based on their sizes, optionally Gzipping them in an effort to make the size acceptable.
- Branch: Added support for enforcing content-types of attachments based on their filenames.
- Various bugfixes and code-cleanup for previously merged GSoC code.
Actions for the Following Report
The Launchpad and Bugzilla sides of the Upstreamer are to be cleaned up and made dependent on
BugzillaAdapter respectively. This will help future scripts which rely on Bugzilla communication as well as make such things agnostic to the implementation lying beneath the adapter (e.g., whether we’re using Curl/XML-RPC/REST to talk to the server).