Summer of Code Progress: Curl It Unlike Beckham
|Summer of Code Archive||Inspirated Code|
|Report Guidelines||Ubuntu Wiki|
|Original Proposal||Ubuntu Wiki|
send-attachments-upstream.py script was migrated from XML-RPC to Curl for communicating with Bugzilla. The script was the refactored in order to provide capabilities such as attachment filtering. Various bugfixes and improvements were catered to along the way.
- Branch, Merge Revision: Reimplemented attachment sending using
- Branch, Merge Revision: Refactored the script in order to provide options such as
-o(copy only attachments uploaded by bug owner).
- Branch, Merge Revision: Fixed regular expressions for parsing results and handling of Unicode attachment titles.
Actions for the Following Report
Implement the following improvements in send-attachments.py:
- Caching Bugzilla credentials.
- Filename exclusion for attachments.
- Archive extraction.
- File size limits.
- A command-line switch to enforce MIME content-types based on file extensions.
Comments Off on Summer of Code Progress: Curl It Unlike Beckham