Inspirated

October 8, 2011

BBC World Have Your Say: The death of Steve Jobs

Filed under: Blog — admin @ 2:15 am

I recall three distinct things about my visit to BBC’s Islamabad Studios today. Kamil’s very friendly support (he kept reassuring me that everyone gets nervous for their first live appearance on television), a minor car accident right beneath the balcony I was standing in and prevalent general confusion about what to do with my hands when I’m on air (I wasn’t sure if they were on screen so couldn’t decide whether to stuff them in my pockets or not). In any case, it was ultra fun:

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments »

1. hey ! i KNOW this guy ! :P
    LOVED it ^^

Comment by meanie — October 8, 2011 @ 10:55 am

2. The news of the death of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs on Wednesday sent shock waves across the Internet during the evening, as millions of people reflected on the impact that he and his products had on everyday consumers

once you go MAC you never desire to go back

even for a non professional like me, ever since i started using MAC and IPAD i never thought about going back to any other technology

Comment by bilal — October 8, 2011 @ 11:09 am

3. I love You Mate :)

Comment by Mate — October 8, 2011 @ 5:53 pm

4. You look anemic, tanned and yet still hot.

Comment by Aidas — October 10, 2011 @ 1:01 am

5. it could have been nicer if not mentioning the way people approach Apple products on such a forum

Comment by sparklets — December 13, 2011 @ 8:30 pm

6. LOLLLLL! rehan and I thoroughly enjoyed your interview. U gave good points. BTW hands were not your ONLY problem. You also dint know what to do with your eye-brows!! :))

Comment by Naurin — January 5, 2012 @ 11:20 pm

7. @Naurin: Thanks for liking, and yes quite a few people were under the impression of me being autistic after watching that video :P .

Comment by krkhan — January 6, 2012 @ 10:27 pm