As eleven weeks of the-best-summer-ever draw to an end, here’s the final coding report for GSoC 2010.
|Summer of Code Archive||Inspirated Code|
|Report Guidelines||Ubuntu Wiki|
|Original Proposal||Ubuntu Wiki|
The week was spent mostly cleaning and packaging the code accumulated over the summer. To demonstrate some of the aspects of the Arsenal library, I also created a proof-of-concept CGI script which upstreams Launchpad attachments for a bug to a remote Bugzilla. The task was fun, as the efforts put into refactoring things into
BugzillaAdapter finally paid off and it took only a few hours to get the script working (that too with most of the time spent learning AJAX).
- Branch, Merge Revision:
- Revision: Added support for quilt.
- Revision: Added support for using patch utility for quilt packages where the diff files update debian/* stuff themselves.
- Revision: Cleaned up the library to provide
- Revision: Fixed
LaunchpadApplicationas base class.
- Revision: Cleaned up
LaunchpadBugzillaApplicationto take username password as arguments instead of modifiers.
- Branch, Merge Revision: Fixed packaging issues to release
debs for Karmic and Lucid.
- Branch: Implemented a CGI script demonstrating the upstreaming capabilities of Arsenal library. An example run can be seen in this screencast.
- Revision: Some more code cleanup.
- Revision: Check
launchpadlibversion before appending ‘
/beta‘ during API URL detection.
Actions for the Following Report
- Fill the final evaluation.
- Write a summary of the overall GSoC experience.
- Start waiting for the t-shirt.