Inspirated

November 11, 2007

Video: FIFA 08 — 5 groovy goals

Filed under: Blog — admin @ 11:07 pm
Tags: , , , , , ,

7 Comments »

1. Goodness, the first goal was magnificent. It’s rare to shoot that accurately in 08. The final one, in my opinion, is the goal to stand out. Had the finish been a lob over the goalkeeper rather than a direct shoot at goal (which usually misses sometimes in 08), it would have sparkled even more.

Good going. ;) Don’t you think the fourth goal was a bit soft to concede for the opposition (even though the bicycle kick was spectacular)? I also have managed two or three such bicycle kicks, all of which saved by the keeper, from point blank range.

Comment by Ayaz — November 12, 2007 @ 7:08 am

2. About the first one, well, I always try to volley the ball whenever it’s coming towards me in a situation like that. About 20% of the time they’re on target, but when they are, the keeper rarely gets a chance of reacting quick enough. A chip would’ve definitely been more spectacular in the final goal, but the goalie was quite late in charging towards me and I would’ve most definitely lobbed it over the cross-bar had I tried :) .

Thanks for appreciating the video though, the fourth goal definitely owed a lot to the heavy defensive error of my marker. It looked spectacular, even though it perhaps involved considerably less technical effort than the other goals. That’s precisely the reason why I named the video “groovy goals” instead of “my best goals” ;) .

Comment by krkhan — November 12, 2007 @ 1:55 pm

3. They still are the best goals, nevertheless. Scoring goals like that (or rather scoring goals AT ALL!) is not an easy task in FIFA 08. I also have a cheeky goal saved in my memory card. I scored it with Javier Zanetti. After a particularly long and tiring run on the right flank, I crossed the ball hoping to find the header of Crespo/Adriano, but it appeared the cross was a little bit misdirected. The keeper also expected a header from the forward, but the trajectory of the ball rather very cheekily took it straight towards the goal. The next thing I knew, the keeper desperately got a hand onto it, only putting it in. :D

Another goal I scored just like that, was with Dejan Stankovic. After that, I rather have made this a habit of trying to shoot at goal with crosses rather than direct strikes, but the keeper saves them all anyway, unless it’s a very cheeky cross indeed. ;)

Comment by Ayaz — November 12, 2007 @ 2:42 pm

4. awesome goals. you have a very lethal strike!

Comment by R10 — November 12, 2007 @ 6:11 pm

5. Yay for goals! I know nuts about football, but I do know they’re a good thing. :D

Comment by riyunoa — November 12, 2007 @ 7:28 pm

6. bari gamann kheedan hain tu putar..tainu mai lay jawan apnay pain tay uthay tery kolon vanjhlii kheedawan tay fir tainu pata lagay..
    computer tay kheed k bara masta tay shokka ho jana hain tu,,,

Comment by A MAN FROM THAMTHAL — December 28, 2007 @ 2:20 am